When your days are filled with worry, stress, anxiety, or depression,
counseling can help you feel better about yourself and life.
Reaching out for help and considering counseling takes courage – especially if you’re feeling down, upset, or confused. But if you’re on this page, you’ve taken the first step towards finding the change you need.
Here are some issues that you might struggle with for which I can provide counseling:
- Depression (lingering sadness, lack of energy, low motivation)
- Anxiety & Stress (excessive worry or fear, feeling overwhelmed, obsessions or compulsions, panic attacks)
- Low Self-esteem (lack of personal worth or value)
- Work-related Stress or Conflict
- Major Life Transitions (marriage, pregnancy, empty nest, separation, divorce, death of loved one)
- Trauma (history of accident or injury, verbal, physical, or sexual abuse)
- Difficult Food-Body Relationship (compulsive restriction, bingeing, purging, or excessive exercise)
- Substance Use Problems
- Relationship Problems (if your partner is unwilling to attend couples counseling)
There are no magic solutions to your problems, but change is possible.
Your struggle is very real, but it doesn’t have to define you.
You can form a new relationship with yourself and the world around you.